The decision to file Bankruptcy is a very difficult one. The laws and eligibility requirements can be confusing. Consulting an attorney can help you to better understand the process and assist you throughout the course of action.
Most people considering bankruptcy are facing one or more of the following hardships:
- Loss or reduction of income
- Illness or death in the family
- Harassing phone calls from creditors/collection agencies
- Judgments/lawsuits filed
- Extensive credit card debt
- Medical and consumer collections